Registration – Renewing Member
(Definition: I participated in the North Texas Region – 11/12 or earlier)
1. Make sure you are either an adult participating or you are the parent/legal guardian of the minor who will be participating.
2. Click “Renew” below. You will enter your username and password from last year, following by selecting the option “Renew Online”.
3. Complete the information requested. You must complete all sections with an asterisk. We ask you provide at least one phone number.
4. Based on the member’s birth date, the system will automatically identify the individual as a junior or adult.
5. For junior members registering prior to tryouts, select Undecided as the club. You will go in after the posted tryout dates and change the club affiliation.
All members MUST be registered and recorded as paid prior to attending any tryout, practice or sanctioned event (and for adults requiring background screens, these MUST have cleared before participation).
For renewing members who register after September 1, you will be showing as “Current” once your membership has been paid.
You will be taken through the steps of registration.
Per the region handbook and board decision on July 14, 2008, once a registration is accepted, no refunds or payment transfers will be allowed.