This section of our website offers information and important links for the adult players of our region. If you are a prospective coach please visit our Juniors page or if you are a prospective referee please visit our Officials page.
Adult Tournament Entry Form (Send to Region office)
Adult Tournament Roster (Send to Region Office by Noon on Thursday before Tournament)
We realize communication in the adult community can sometimes be difficult because our region is spread out from Wichita Falls to Tyler. We also realize people lead busy lives and as a result, it’s sometimes hard to reach the members easily. To facilitate communication, we have created a message board for the adult community in the North Texas Region. You’ll be able to visit the board and ask questions about registration, events, etc. We have set up section just for people who are trying to find a team or teams trying to find more players. It will allow those individuals a way to interact directly. We will monitor this board, so please remember it is intended to be a resource.
Adult Open Gyms
1) During the fellowship season, all teams must abide by the current USA Volleyball uniform rules for jerseys with the exception that shorts do not have to match.
2) All players must be fully registered online with the region. This means the membership is paid in full and either the member has completed their electronic signature or submitted their signed waiver and code of conduct.
3) When you register online prior to March, please select “undecided” as your club. Choosing undecided allows you to play with different teams within your level of play throughout Fellowship Season.
4) If you have played in a tournament in another region, you are locked to that team.
5) If you have played elsewhere this year and have recently moved to the North Texas area and wish to join a new team, you must first get released by the Commissioner of your former region and obtain approval from the North Texas Region office.
6) New to 2012-2013: Libero is allowed to serve.